Every Tuesday and Friday all year round
Duration 6 hours / Starting time 10:00 am – Ending time 16:00 am
Learn how to dance like a Cretan and experience the authentic local costume dressing. Hear the stories behind the scenes and follow the steps of the traditional dances like never before:
- Visit the historical village of Alikianos
- Greek coffee at a local coffee shop
- Dancing lessons and Cretan costume
- Traditional Cretan lunch in with local delicacies
The timing of the program will be approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions as well as the unexpected overcrowding.
✅ Pick-up & Drop-off service (mainly from hotels at Agia Marina, Agioi Apostoloi, Chania City, Gerani, Halepa, Kalamaki, Kolymbari, Maleme, Platanias, Stalos, Tavronitis. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)***
✅ English speaking, driver & dance instructor
✅ Transport by air-conditioned minivan
✅ Dancing lessons
✅ Commemorative photos
✅ Full traditional Cretan lunch
✅ All taxes, fees and handling charges
*** Hotels in the Old Town and the Venetian harbor are not accessible by car. Clients have to reach on the following central meeting points:
08:55 am Kriti hotel (for hotels around Koum Kapi and East Old Town)
09:00 am Quick Film (for hotels around East and Central old Town / harbor)
09:05 am Sansal Boutique Hotel (for hotels around West Old Town / harbor, East Nea Chora)
09:10 am Sunny Rent a Car (for hotels in Nea Chora)
❌ Additional food and drinks
❌ OPTIONAL Gratuities (at guests’ discretion)
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children 3 – 12 years pay 75 euro
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- In case participation for each bus route is less than 20 pax, then all will join in one bus route.
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity’s voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well)
For clarifications please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm