Daily from April till October
Departure 08:45 am – Returning 19:00 pm (2nd Day)
1st day: Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova arrive in Delphi, the center of the Ancient World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer. Afternoon free. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day: The whole morning is free for you to see more of the ragged grandeur of Delphi and take photographs to remind you of its beauty. Return to Athens by the same route.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museum.
For clarifications please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm