Every Monday and Friday from May till September
You will be picked up and transferred to the main harbor of Zante town, where you will join the cruise boat for an unforgettable experience cruising around the Island.
There will be a guide/escort on board. The crews are friendly and professional, offering a good standard of service.
The boat will cruise past the residential area of Krioneri, the resort areas of Tsilivi, Alykanas and Alykes, up to Skinari, the most northern part of the island, where you can see the lighthouse. Also, just off the port of Agios Nicholas at Skinari there is a small island in the shape of a turtle, officially belonging to the Vatican as it was not ceded to Greece along with the rest of the Ionian Islands in the 18th Century. From this point our closest neighbor, Kefalonia, can be seen.
Continuing, the boat sails fairly close to the famous Blue Caves discovered in 1897. The name comes from the color of the water, a mixture of aquamarine and turquoise. This area is also the deepest part of the Mediterranean called the Well of Ionysos, which is about 4,500 meters deep.
Heading onto Smugglers Cove, where the wreck of the ship “Panayiotis” can be seen, and a stop for a wonderful swim in the lovely blue waters. Those strong swimmers wanting to swim ashore can do so with the captain’s permission, as there is no dock. The beach is not sandy, it has small white pebbles. Smugglers cove is only accessible by the sea. (Docking and swimming is weather permitting).
The boat will now turn around and will cruise around the north coast and the captain will make other swim stop(s) during the afternoon before arriving back at the port in Zakynthos Town at 16:00 pm approximately
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Round-trip boat tickets
✅ Tour guide
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Meals & Drinks
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge
Children from 4 to 11 years old, pay 30€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Rotation could be changed at the discretion of the Captain. Due to Port Police regulations it is not possible to transfer non- swimmers to the shore by small boats at any swim stops.
- Stopping at the Shipwreck is weather permitting and that the captain has the safety of the guests as his uppermost priority. Please note that rotation could be changed at the discretion of the Captain. Due to Port Police regulations it is not possible to transfer non- swimmers to the shore by small boats at any swim stops.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Visit the world famous “Panayiotis” shipwreck
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Smugglers Cove
- Enjoy the fantastic scenery whilst cruising around the whole Zakynthos island