Zakynthos Highlights Cruise
Available soon on every Saturday !!
Duration: 7 hours approximately Starting at 9:00 am / Ending 15:45
A sailing Cruise in Zakynthos not to be missed!
Sail away over the sea to our neighbouring island of Zakynthos, famous for its impressive landscape and crystal clear blue waters. Take a dip in the sea near the famous beach of Navajo, renowned for its impressive shipwreck and vertical white rock face. Cruise along by the Blue Caves to admire the unique scenery, keeping a watch out for sea turtles and monk seals before enjoying lunch in the picturesque port of Agios Nikolaos in Zakynthos, relaxing on the beach or exploring the village.
We will travel by coach to the port of Poros to board the boat. Time of sailing is 09.00. After approximately an hour we pass the Cape of Skinari, the closest point to Kefalonia. From here to the shipwreck, the coastline of Zakynrhos is steep and rocky and very impressive. At approx. 10.30 – 10.45, we will arrive at the shipwreck beach. If for safety reasons we are not allowed to stop here, we will have a swim stop at another beach close by.
Approximately 11.45, we will be departing for the Blue Caves which is about a 20 min sail. It is during this time that the monk seals may be spotted as we pass the sea caves. Thousands of tourists visit these caves daily, to admire the unique scenery and to photograph the amazing colours reflected onto the caves from underwater. Our final stop in Zakynthos after about 10 mins, is Agios Nikolaos, (Skinari). This is a small picturesque Zakynthos village with a few shops and restaurants for those who want to eat, and also two tiny beaches with free umbrellas for those wishing to swim afterwards. We will stay here for approx. 2 hours. An approximate 1 hour 15 min sail after a 14.30 departure from here will see us arriving back into Poros port at approximately 15.45 where we will then return to the resorts by coach.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Round trip boat tickets to Zakynthos
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Meals & Drinks
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit, Beach Towel, Comfortable shoes, cameras for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- Changes in the order of itinerary are at the Guide’s discretion.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- Rotation could be changed at the discretion of the Captain. Due to Port Police regulations it is not possible to transfer non- swimmers to the shore by small boats at any swim stops.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Zakynthos Highlights Cruise