Daily from May till October
Duration 2 hours
Chora is the capital of Tinos island and its commercial and tourist center. On this walking tour in Tinos Town we will help you discover places and areas of scenic Tinos of the past, its old mansions and its paved paths.
We will meet the unknown side of the Country, a side that marries religion, tradition and culture. An exploration of a lesser known, but truly authentic and extremely colorful walkingtour in Tinos Town. One can also admire its famous dovecotes. Tinos is nowadays exactly what Delos Island was to pilgrims in ancient times. Twice a year, on March 25th and August 15th, pilgrims inundate the island to visit the famous church of Virgin Mary (in Greek: Panagia). Many pilgrims reach the church, 800 meters from the ferry wharf on their hands and knees as a sign of devotion.
Our friendly tour leaders will welcome you in the walking tour in Tinos town and share all necessary information for you enjoy a hassle-free tour.
✅ English speaking local Tour leader
✅ Bottle of water
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Transfers from/to start & finish point
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children from 3 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Discover places and areas of scenic Tinos of the past
- Explore a lesser known part of Tinos town
- Visit the famous church of Virgin Mary