Every Tuesday and Wednesday from April till October
Departure 08:45 am – Returning 19:00 pm (2nd Day)
Enjoy the scenery on route to the Peloponnese past the Corinth Canal, and tour ancient Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Nafplio, all with a guide to ensure you learn their history. Participants in this tour will have an afternoon and a morning free in order to see more of the picturesque town of Nauplion that the Venetians called “Naples of Greece”
1st day: Corinth Canal – Mycenae (visit & lunch) – Nauplion, afternoon free. Overnight.
2nd day: Nauplion – Epidauros (visit) – return to Athens.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ One overnight accommodation as per schedule
✅ Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Entrance tickets for archaeological sites and museums
❌ Personal Expenses
❌ Hotel city Tax (4€ per room and per overnight for 5* hotels // 3€ per room and per overnight for 4* hotels // 1.50€ per room and per overnight for 3* hotels) – payable by the guests prior to their check-out
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 110.00€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Due to existing Covid-19 protocols, please have your copy of vaccination or PCR test
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, mnust hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com