Daily from March 1st till November 30th
Duration 2 hours
Lunch 13:00 pm – 15:00 / Dinner 19:00 pm – 21:00 pm
Spiti’ means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during your lunch or dinner. During your time here you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti, your host will wholeheartedly invite you into our beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon or evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip.
She will teach you about Mykonian culture and traditions and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian lunch/dinner with unlimited consumption of local wines. Of course, once at the Mykonian Spiti you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before lunch/dinner which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving. At the end of lunch or dinner, transportation service will be provided back to where we started.
✅ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels or the closest pick-up point***
✅ Lunch or dinner – wine, drinks, soft drinks are free
✅ Local treats during, Free small bag with local products at the end
***An additional transfer fee (10€ per person) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia – Paid on the spot in cash.
❌ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia (10€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 up to 11 years old pay 35€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given meeting point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org