Daily from May till October
Duration 2 hours
Immerse yourself in the culinary history and practices of people of the island with this 2 hour Tinos traditional cooking lesson. Visit the house of a local chef with your guide and prepare local dishes using the local, fresh ingredients, in her kitchen.
You’ll learn along with a small group of people, which ensures an intimate atmosphere and dedicated attention from your guide.
You will learn everything about the local produce, the island’s culinary traditions and cooking methods, and you will find out how to cultivate vegetables and cook local recipes with seasonal products.
At the end of the Tinos traditional cooking lesson you will enjoy the dishes that you prepared in the traditional courtyard overlooking the Aegean Sea.
✅ English-speaking local tour leader
✅ All ingredients
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Pick-up & Drop-Off service
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children from 3 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Minimum 4 participants
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Learn about the culinary history of Tinos people
- Cook along a local chef
- Learn how to use local, fresh ingredients,
- After the lesson enjoy the dishes that you have prepared