Daily from May till October
Duration 3 hours approximately
This Tinos hiking adventure leads you to a path around Tinos. This is a trekking route around the villages “Volax”, “Myrsini” (or Musulou) and “Falatados” Mountain.
The route starts from Volax, one of the oldest villages in Tinos, built entirely within the scenery of granite rocks. The village is known for the people who were engaged in basketry, an art that flourished in the past. Then, following one of the many paths that basket makers used to market their products, we will head to Myrsini. The path passes through impressive granite formations, which according to mythology are remnants of the Battle of the Titans with the gods.
From Myrsini (or Musulou) we will head to Falatados, a village whose history begins around 1400. The settlement is surrounded by a very fertile area with fruit trees, vineyards, botanicals, plane trees, mulberry trees, willows and so on. while it has plenty of water. Previously, along with the neighboring Steni, they were the center of the area where the silkworm breeding and the skin processing flourished. From Falatados, following a well-trained path, we will climb to the terminus of the Volax route for the end of our Tinos hiking adventure.
✅ Tour leader
✅ Traditional handmade walking stick
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Pick-up & Drop-Off service
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children from 3 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Trekking route around Tinos villages
- Discover Volax, built within the scenery of granite rocks.
- Visit Falatados, a village whose history begins around 1400.