Tinos Jeep Safari
Duration: 8 hours Approximately
Discover the hidden secrets of the island on an 8 hour Tinos jeep safari. Get breathtaking views as you drive to beautiful beaches and rural villages, and stop for a swim and to laze in the sun.
Get behind the wheel of a jeep and spend the day exploring the rugged landscapes of Tinos. Access parts of the island that other vehicles can’t reach! Depart from the Old Port of Tinos Town and drive through Agios Ioannis, Lignaftia to the lighthouse of Leivada. Then make your way to Exombourgo Mountain for some panoramic views. Then drive through a unique landscape of Falatados and Kakia Skala, full of big rounded granite rocks, to reach Kolymbithra Bay for your first swimming stop. Then you will enjoy traditional Tinian tastes at your lunch at Aetofolia Village, before you take the road to Mali and Koumelas. You will get in love with these two beautiful fisher-men’s villages at the west of the island! Your final stop will be at Vathi for an evening swimming at this small and quiet beach, be-fore we take the road to return to the main town of Tinos. This Tinos jeep safari is an unforgettable experience while you will discover the hidden secrets of Tinos.
Tinos Jeep Safari Highlights:
- Discover the ruins of a Venetian castle and an old marble quarry
✅ Guide on the first Jeep
✅ Transportation by Jeep
✅ Full insurance
❌ Meals & Drinks
❌ Hotel Pick up-drop off
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit and a Beach Towel, Comfortable Shoes, Camera for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Tinos Jeep Safari
Why to choose this package!
- Swimming stop at Kolymbithra Bay
- Discover the lighthouse of Leivada
- Drive through Exombourgo Mountain for some panoramic views