Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from May till November
Duration 8 hours approximately / Starting time 09:00 am – Ending time 17:00 pm
Enjoy unique views of Cretan Mountains and discover the eras of Crete with the help of our premium vehicles.
Our exploration tour starts, by driving South-West of Stavromenos towards the traditional village of Passes, a village full of green and many Venetian buildings. After that, our route is heading towards the river Dam of Potami, an unforgettable route among the great plant density and the wild beauty of the area.
Heading South and crossing the imposing mountains of Amari we reach Spili, our first stop, which name was taken from the many caves the area has. (Spili-a = cave) Spili is a picturesque village located at an altitude of 430 meters. Due to its fabulous location, the village offers an astonishing view of the sea and the entire surrounding filled with trees, fountains, springs and chapels, and churches with wonderful murals. The main square of the village is lovely and has a fine stone fountain constituted by a row of stone carved lion heads from where crystal clear water flows.
Our next destination is Triopetra beach, Triopetra (=three stones) beach owes its name to the three imposing rocks found in its waters. Our stop here will last longer as the beach of Triopetra is long and sandy with crystal waters. Ideal for swimming at the Lybian Sea. Lunch will be taken here by the sea!
As we continue our route towards Kerame village, the panoramic view of the Lybian Sea will surprise you!
After that our next stop will be at Kourtaliotis gorge, the huge cliffs of the canyon reach a height of 600 meters. Our sort stop for pictures under the majestic cliffs will arouse your awe and admiration.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
✅ Fully equipped and comfortable 7-seater vehicles driven by multilingual and experienced drivers
✅ Traditional lunch with exquisite flavors (Vegetarian/Vegan menu is available upon order)
❌ Beer, coffee, or soft drinks
❌ Entrance fees
Children from 4 to 12 years old pay 45€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org