Santorini Sightseeing Bus Tour in a Day
Duration: Full Day / 10 hours approximately – Starting at 10:30 am
Explore Santorini island on this full-day tour by bus to the most famous and attractive places on the island such as the Akrotiri Exchavation Site, the Black Sandy Beach, Emborio Village and Wine Museum.
Explore the island of Santorini in a day. Learn about the history of the island, admire the architecture of its traditional villages and leisure at its volcanic beaches.
1. Red Beach: Start your journey with a short photo stop at the famous volcanic beach, well known for the unique color of the sand, its soaring red lava cliffs and clear green waters.
2. Akrotiri Excavation Site: Guided tour of the so-called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis”, buried and preserved by the volcanic ash of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in human history (17th century BC).
3. Perissa Beach: Enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
4.Emporio Village: Explore one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, built like a small labyrinth and visit its medieval fortress(15th century).
5. Wine Museum Taste Santorini’s distinctive wines and learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe.
6. Profitis Ilias Mountain: Finish your tour with a short stop at the highest peak of Santorini (567 meters) to admire the striking panoramic view of the entire island.
✅ Akrotiri guided tour by archaeologist
✅ Wine Museum entrance and wine tasting
✅ Pickup and drop-off from selected meeting points all over the island
❌ Entrance Fees to Archaelogical Site / Free: under 18y.o. and EU students Reduced: EU seniors (65+) and non EU students
❌ Lunch or Dinner
Children from 4 up to 9 years old, 50% discount
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Please Note
- Public transportation nearby
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 4 and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations as it requires a certain amount of walking (with sites only accessible on foot).
- Not wheelchair/stroller accessible
- Please contact local service provider prior to tour date, to reconfirm meeting point and time.
- Pick-up from prearranged meeting points near your hotel. Approximate pick-up times: Oia – 9:40 AM. Kamari – 09:50 AM. Perissa – 09:50 AM. Imerovigli – 10:05 AM. Firostefani – 10:05 AM. Pyrgos – 10:00 AM. Fira – 10:10 AM. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Santorini Sightseeing Bus Tour in a Day
Why to choose this package!
- Start your journey with a short photo stop at the famous volcanic beach,
- Guided tour of the so-called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis”,
- Enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
- Explore one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, Emporio Village
- Wine Museum Taste Santorini’s distinctive wines and learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe.
- Profitis Ilias Mountain: Finish your tour with a short stop at the highest peak of Santorini, Profitis Ilias mountain