Rhodes Island Cruise
Available every Thursday & Sunday from June till September
Duration: Full Day / 9 hours approximately – Starting at 08:45 / Ending at 17:30
A great opportunity to take panoramic photos while the ship sails at the East and South coast of Rhodes!
First stop will be at the emerald green waters of Antony Quinn beach, where the film “The Guns of Navarone” had been filmed there. There the guests will have the opportunity for a swim or a snorkel (approx. ±30 minutes).
The second swimming stop will be at Lindos bay, where the guests will have 2 hours and 45 min to explore Lindos village or they can relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful and famous sandy beach of Rhodes island. The excursion does not include guiding to the Acropolis of Lindos. Whoever wishes to go to the Acropolis may do on his own, [entrance fee not included in excursion price] On the way back the last swimming stop will be at Tsampika bay for a short swim stop of approx. ±30 minutes.
Unfortunately the boat it is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required. The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun and it has been specially designed for maritime excursions.
08:45: boat departs from Mandraki harbor in Rhodes
09:30: swim stop at Antony Quinn Bay
11:30: arrival at Lindos Bay
14:45: departure from Lindos Bay
15:30: swim stop at Tsampika Bay
17:30: arrival at Mandraki harbor
Times are estimated and due to weather are up to the captain’s decision for the stops in between. Travel ID has no responsibility for any change in the program.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Professional Guide
✅ Round trip boat tickets
❌ Acropolis of Lindos entrance fee (12.00 euro per person / Children up to 18 years old free of charge –ID required / Students free of charge – Students card required / Adults 65+ yeards old pay 6.00 euro – ID required)
❌ Meals & Drinks
❌ Personal Expenses
Children under to 2 years old, free of charge
Children up to 12 years old, 50% discount
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit, Beach Towel, Comfortable shoes, cameras for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- Minimum Participants 35 pax / In case of insufficient participants number the activity can be rescheduled to a later date, upon agreement of all the participants, or cancelled. In the case of a cancellation, participants will be completely refunded.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Rhodes Island Cruise
Why to choose this package!
- Three swimming stops!
- Explore Lindos village
- Visit the Acropolis of Lindos