Daily from April till October – On Request
Duration 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Discover one of the oldest vineyards in this vineyard visit in Tinos Island and taste the distinctive wines that are secretly aging in French oak barrels. Walk through the vineyard beside the “ampelia” in a terroir of exceptional natural beauty and unlock all of your senses. Leaving the Vineyard you can buy the label of your choice.
The vineyards are located in ardari, near the village of alatados, in a region with stately granite boulders, at an altitude of 440 m.
During our visit we will have the opportunity to taste the famous wine accompanied by local delicacies in the small courtyard in front of the restored old farm house that is inside the vineyard, under the coolness of a plane tree.
We are going to walk around the beautiful landscape with the granite boulders for a total of 30 minutes, so make sure you will be wearing comfortable shoes and clothes.
After this ode to the islands wine history the vineyard visit in tinos tour comes to an end.
✅ English speaking local Tour leader
✅ Wine and local delicacies
❌ Personal expenses
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Price is for 1 – 4 participants / Extra Pax charge +60€
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Taste unique wine flavors and buy the labels of your choice
- Walk in nature in unique paths and admire local wild life
- Try the local traditional cuisine and hear stories and tips from a local