Daily from April till October – On Request
Duration 6 hours approximately // Starting time 10:00 am
This excursion starts by taking you to a journey in time and the island’s history – from the emblematic Volcano where everything began to Prehistoric Thera and to the myth of Lost Atlantis.
Your cruise departs from the port. You’ll be arriving at the volcano bay, where we’ll be docking, and you can follow the path to the top where active craters are. Next, you’ll be moving to the island of Palea Kameni for the hot springs, where the water temperature ranges from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius. After the bath, you will return to the port keeping great memories of your journey in time and continue your tour.
You are guided to the prehistoric town that inspired the Lost Atlantis myth and is unveiled before your eyes! This town was buried under the volcanic ash after the huge volcano eruption of 1612 BC that destroyed the Minoan civilization. Your licensed guide introduces you to Akrotiri and walks with you between the paths and the well-maintained buildings that ancient Greeks live in for many centuries.
Experience the great eruption, one of the biggest events of the prehistoric Mediterranean! Feel the earthquake and tsunami with all your senses and see the destruction of mythical Atlantis before your eyes, in a 9D experience.
✅ Transportation from/to hotel or the closest pick-up point (please provide accommodation details -hotel name & address)
✅ Entrance fees
✅ Licensed guide
✅ Local assistant
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Personal Expenses
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The rate depends on boat type.
- Passport / ID number is required for the confirmation of your booking.
- Please provide accommodation details -hotel name & address.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm
Contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org