Daily from April till October – On Request
Duration 5 hours approximately
Morning Option – Starting time 09:30 am
Afternoon Option – Starting time 14:00 pm
In this tour you are going to learn, participate or watch the traditional techniques of Greek fishing . Local captain Anthi and her experienced fishermen will share with you all secrets of fishing in Santorini.
Our boat departs from Vlychada harbor and sails across the coast line of Red White and Black beach. You are going to do two stops in the middle of the sea, the first to catch small shrimp and why not some octopus too. Then next stop is for the fishing nets for a big variety of rockfish ( famous local species). Last stop is at Black beach known as Mesa Pigadia bay.
This bay has the most crystal clear water of the island and is the best place for fishing too as it is protected from weather conditions. The stop there will last approx.. 2- 3 hours for snorkeling, fishing lunch or dinner.
Captain Anthi and her crew will teach you how to catch fish with handlines and fishing rods and you can catch fish by yourselves. Equipment for snorkeling is provided as well as towels.
Meal is the catch of the day accompanied with local appetizers and grilled veggies.
Drinks such as local wine, beer ,water and soft drinks are unlimited.
On the way back our crew will put back to the sea nets and traps for the next days tour. During this process you get to see the famous rock of Indian as well as the lighthouse and of course at evening departures the unique Santorini sunset.
As soon as you reach back to the port our driver will drop you off at the same place you were pick up.
✅ Transportation from/to hotel or the closest pick-up point (please provide accommodation details -hotel name & address)
✅ Lunch or Dinner on board
✅ Fishinq Equipment
❌ Personal Expenses
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Passport / ID number is required for the confirmation of your booking
- Please provide accommodation details -hotel name & address
- Price is for 1 – 4 participants / Extra Pax charge +110€
- No fee is charged for cancellation due to bad weather conditions or force majeure
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org