Daily from April 1st till November 7th
Duration 6 hours approximately // Starting time 10:00 am
This tour is the most popular in Santorini. Discover the Nea Kameni Island (the volcano), the famous Hot Springs and the picturesque island of Thirasia. The total duration of our trip is approximately 6 hours. Free transportation from your hotel to Athinios main port is also provided.
Our spacious traditional boat is ideal for daily excursions and it is equipped with W.C, shade and a bar. After our embarkation in Ammoudi & Armeni port, our boat is heading for our first stop in Nea Kameni (volcano).
There we will stop for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Our guided tour (speaks fluently Greek, English and French) will show to the participants the craters of the Volcano and she will inform them about the history of one of the most important volcanoes of the whole world. Our second stop is the Palaia Kameni Island and the famous Hot Springs. The temperature of the water is 5 Celsius degrees /41 Fahrenheit degrees warmer than the rest sea of Santorini. Also the sea water is mixed with sulphur. Our last stop is the picturesque island of Thirasia. Thirasia was an extension of Oia thousand years ago. Nowadays retains a unique character away from the growing life of the rest Santorini. There your clients can feast fresh fish, traditional mezedes (snacks) and local wine or they can take a donkey and visit the traditional village of Manolas.
✅ Transportation from/to hotel or the closest pick-up point (please provide accommodation details -hotel name & address)
✅ Round Trip boat tickets
✅ English speaking guide
❌ Volcano Entrance fees (5€ per person) — Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 9 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Passport / ID number is required for the confirmation of your booking
- Please arrive on time to the given meeting point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com