Morning Option every Saturday and Sunday // Afternoon Option every Tuesday and Wednesday from April 4th till October 29th
Duration 4 hours approximately
Morning Option — Meeting time 09:00 am / Starting time 09:30 am
Afternoon Option — Meeting point 16:00 pm / Starting time 16:30 pm
Meeting point at the central bus station at Fabrika square (in front of ‘Life’ cafe), where you will meet your tour guide and have a small briefing. Discover this beautiful island on a comfortable bus ride with stops at the most beautiful viewpoints and beaches as well as the traditional village of Ano Mera. You will have free time to stroll over the picturesque village square and to visit the 16th-century monastery Panagia Tourliani with its artistic marble bell tower and impressive icon wall.
On this tour, you will get plenty of information about the traditions, history, architecture and modern life of the island.The bus tour is followed by a guided city walk through Mykonos town and to the most famous spots like Little Venice, the windmills, Paraportiani church, as well as the beautiful whitewashed streets and little alleys and Mykonos harbor front. The tour ends at the bus stop of the old port.
✅ Professional escort (English: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday / German: Tuesday, Saturday / French: Sunday)
✅ AC deluxe coach
✅ Walking tour in Mykonos town
❌ OPTIONAL Gratuities at guests’ discretion
❌ Personal expenses
❌ OPTIONAL & UPON REQUEST Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotel
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 11 years old pay 25€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given meeting point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Stroll the streets of Mykonos and experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the most fabulous island of the Aegean
- Learn about famous local figures
- Venture off the beaten path as your guide shares local lore
- Dig into the town's ancient and cultural roots with a visit to the Archaeological and Folklore Museums