Daily from May till October
There is no better way to see the hidden parts of Zakynthos than by joining our off road Zakynthos on open top jeep tour.
Your jeep guide/driver will pick you up from your resort in an open top jeep and take you on a journey of discovery both on road and off road. There will be many sights and scenic stops en route and you will learn many great facts about the island.
The tour will start with a drive through the village of Kiliomenos. Next the jeeps will continue to take you around mountain villages set in lush landscapes. You will travel through the traditional village of Louxa and stop off in the village of Giri, both of which have been left virtually untouched by modern life.
This is followed by a journey off road to the Vrachionas mountain range. Be sure to have your cameras ready when you stop at the highest point on the island where you can take in breathtaking views of the whole of Zakynthos.
Now it is time to head for a stop in one of the villages for lunch at a local taverna (not included in the price).
The route then takes you to the famous Shipwreck Viewpoint, where you can see the boat “Panayiotis” from on high. The next stop will be a visit to the monastery of Saint Georgios Krimnon established in 1535.
Then making your way to the village of Anafonitria, there will be the opportunity for a little wine tasting and sampling of other local products.
The final stop of the day will give you a chance to cool off with a relaxing swim at one of the many beaches on the island.
The jeep safari is a great fun day out not to miss out on. Return to hotel approximately 16.00.
✅ Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest available pick up point).
✅ Tour guide
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Lunch & refreshments
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge
Children from 4 to 11 years old, pay 50€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Not recommended for very young children, pregnant women, elderly & infirm or disabled clients.
- Changes in the itinerary are at the driver’s discretion. Cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the excursion.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Explore mountain villages in the north of Zakynthos
- Enjoy breathtaking views throughout the island
- Cool off with a swim
- Many photo opportunities