Off Road Zakynthos on Open Top Jeep
Duration: Half Day
There is no better way to see the hidden parts of Zakynthos than by joining our off road Zakynthos on open top jeep tour.
Your jeep guide/driver will pick you up from your resort in an open top jeep and take you on a journey of discovery both on road and off road. There will be many sights and scenic stops en route and you will learn many great facts about the island. The tour will start with a drive towards the north of the island,where the first stop will be at Xigia Beach for photos. This will be followed by a stop a little further north at Makris Gialos Beach for a swim, coffee or simply relaxing. The route then takes you to the famous Shipwreck Viewpoint, where you can see the boat “Panagiotis” from on high. The next stop will be a visit to the monastery of Saint Georgios Krimnon established in 1535. Then making yout way to the village of Anafonitria, there will be the oppertunity for a little wine tasting and sampling of other local products.
Next the jeeps will continue to take you around mountain villages set in lush landscapes, plus a journey off road to the Vrachionas mountain range. Be sure to have your cameras ready when you stop at the highest point on the island where you can take in breathtaking views of the whole of Zakynthos. You will also travel through the traditional villages of Giri and Louxa, which have been left virtually untouched by modern life.
Now it is time for a stop in the village of Kampi for lunch at a local taverna (not included in the price).
After lunch, the jeeps will pass through the villages of Agios Leontas and Kiliomenos before returning you to your resort
The jeep safari is a great fun day out not to miss out on. Return to resort approximately 16.00.
✅ Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest available pick up point).
✅ Tour guide
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Meals & Drinks
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, suitable clothing for possible church & monastery stops, Comfortable Shoes, Camera for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- Not recommended for very young children, pregnant women, elderly & infirm or disabled clients.
- Changes in the itinerary are at the driver’s discretion. Cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the excursion.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Off Road Zakynthos on Open Top Jeep
Why to choose this package!
- Explore mountain villages in the north of Zakynthos
- Enjoy breathtaking views throughout the island
- Cool off with a swim