Off Road Jeep Experience Zakynthos
Duration: Half Day
Your jeep guide/driver will pick you up from your resort in a closed air-conditioned jeep and take you on a journey of discovery. There will be many sights and scenic stops en route and you will learn many great facts about the island.The first stop will be in the village of Kiliomenos and then we will pass by the Monastery of Yperagathos founded in the 17th century. The route will continue to take you around mountain villages set in lush landscapes, plus a journey off road to the Vrachionas mountain range. Be sure to have your cameras ready when you stop at the highest point on the island where you can take in breathtaking views of the whole of Zakynthos.
During the day the jeeps will stop in one of mountain villages for lunch at a local tavern (not included in the price). After lunch we will continue on through the mountain villages and visit the monastery of Saint Georgios Krimnon established in 1535. Our next visit will be to see the famous shipwreck from the viewpoint above.
Making our way to the very north of the island guests will have the opportunity to go on an optional boat trip to see the Blue Caves(not included in the price). Any guests not wishing to go on the boat trip will travel to the beach of Makris Gialos where you will be able to stop off for swimming so don’t forget your swim wear. The boat trip/ swim stop will be about 45 minutes. All the guests will then meet up again after the boat trip and swimming stops and we will travel to our last stop of the day, Therianos Organic Farm, where you will get the opportunity to purchase some local products. The jeep safari is a great fun day out not to miss out on. Return to resort approximately 16.30 – 17.00.
✅ Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest available pick up point).
✅ Tour guide
❌ Tickets for boat trip to Blue Caves (optional, 10 euros per adult / 5 euros per child)
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Meals & Drinks
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, suitable clothing for possible church & monastery stops, Comfortable Shoes, A bottle of water, Camera for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- Please note that rotation could be changed at the discretion of the guide or escort of the excursion.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- Not recommended for very young children, pregnant women, elderly & infirm or disabled clients.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- In case of visiting Blue Caves mandatory pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Off Road Jeep Experience Zakynthos
Why to choose this package!
- Explore mountain villages in the north of the island
- Enjoy breathtaking views throughout the island
- Cool off with a swim at the end of the day
- Travel with an closed air conditioned jeep