Morning Option every Saturday and Sunday from April till October – Meeting time 09:00 pm / Starting time 09:30 pm
Afternoon Option every Tuesday and Wednesday from April till October – Meeting time 16:00 am / Starting time 16:30 am
Duration: 4 hours approximately
The meeting point is at the central bus station, Fabrika square (in front of ‘Life’ cafe), where you will meet your tour guide and have a small briefing at Discover this beautiful island on a comfortable bus ride with stops at the most beautiful viewpoints and beaches as well as the traditional village of Ano Mera. You will have free time to stroll over the picturesque village square and to visit the 16th-century monastery Panagia Tourliani with its artistic marble bell tower and impressive icon wall.
On this tour, you will get plenty of information about the traditions, history, architecture and modern life of the island.The bus tour is followed by a guided city walk through Mykonos town and to the most famous spots like Little Venice, the windmills, Paraportiani church, as well as the beautiful whitewashed streets and little alleys and Mykonos harbor front. The tour ends at the bus stop of the old port.
✅ English speaking escort
✅ AC deluxe coach
✅ Walking tour in mykonos town
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Pick-up / drop-off service upon request
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge
Children from 4 to 11 years old pay 25€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the meeting or given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Stroll the streets of Mykonos and experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the most fabulous island of the Aegean
- Learn about famous local figures
- Venture off the beaten path as your guide shares local lore
- Dig into the town's ancient and cultural roots with a visit to the Archaeological and Folklore Museums