Minoan and Cretan Night Experience
Available Every Thursday !!
Duration 3 hours approximately Starting 20:00 – 23:00 from June to August / 19:15-22:15 September and May.
Theatrical Performance combined with a gastronomical journey from Minoan to modern day Cretan cuisine, accompanied by live Greek music and dancing.
The Minoan Night Experience begins with the theatrical dance and acrobatics performance. At the end, the Minoans invite spectators to take part in an interactive game with (mitos) Ariadne’s thread. Dancing to the sounds of drum banging and singing they get intertwined together. After that guests are welcomed in the Minoan dinning area, where they will experience the Minoan and modern day Cretan cuisine. A special live music set accompanies the dinner, starting with music played with ancient and modern Greek instruments, moving towards a more traditional Greek fiesta with dancing.
The night starts at 20:00 with evening performance in Minoan style aphiteater. After the show the meal is served under the moonlight with the sounds of Greek live music and dancing. The evening ends aprox at 23:00.
There are 2 Buffets Minoan and Cretan and the guests have the availability of indulging themselves in unique traditional flavors of Crete.
The Minoan meal is prepared and cooked in Minoan Kitchen, that guests are allowed to visit.
MINOAN BUFFET includes:
- Hand kneaded barley and wheat bread with olive oil and Cretan oregano on the table to give it a special taste
- Cretan small Olives
- Garbanzo -chickpea salad
- Wild Greens -a variety of boiled Cretan wild plants
- Traditional small cheese and green pies
- Panspermia – a great mix of leguminous vegetables, protein seeds, cooked with honey, raisins, dried figs, herbs and sesame seeds
- Chicken with mustard and herbs
- Kandavlos – variety of meats grilled on stick
- Seasonal fruits
- Minoan dessert with seeds
CRETAN BUFFET includes:
- Peasant’s bread, rusks and breadsticks
- Dakos – barley Cretan rusks with grated fresh tomatoes and feta cheese
- Cretan olives and olive pate
- Traditional Greek salad
- Fava – split yellow peas with onions and parsley
- Briam – variety of summer vegetables baked in the wooden oven with herbs
Stuffed courgette flowers or stuffed vine leaves
- Potatoes in the oven
- Chicken and okra stew
- Souvlaki – pork meat grilled on charcoals on spike
- Veal burger grilled on charcoals
- Desserts – walnut pie and original gelatin with yoghurt
- Cretan Wild Herbs tea
- Cretan Orangade
- Red and White wine
- Spring bottled water
- Raki with dessert
✅ Greek live music and dance✅ 2 Buffets Minoan and Cretan✅ Alcoholic Beverages (Wine and Raki).✅ All Fees and Taxes
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children 3 – 12 years old, 50% discount
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Minoan and Cretan Night Experience