Every Saturday from May till October
From Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Kokkini Hani, Malia, Sisi
Duration 7 hours approximately / Stay in Knossos 2 hours approx. / Stay in Minoan Farm 20 minutes approx. / Stay in Heraklion city 2 ½ hours approx.
The most famous landmark of Crete, Knossos, is the absolute “must” for everybody who decides to spend his or her vacation on our beautiful island. On one of the most impressive archaeological sites in Greece, we find the center of one of the most powerful civilizations of the ancient world and through the excavations, the legends and the history of the place we learn about its settlers: the Minoan people, the rulers of the Mediterranean.
With its small palace, the room of murals, the royal tombs and the royal mansion, Knossos is probably the most significant token of a civilization that left such marks in history that can never be
erased. The intricate structure of the palace corridors gave it the name Labyrinth, where, according to the myth, the legendary Minotaur used to live. The marvelous architectural plan, the use of rare and luxurious materials, the advanced techniques of construction and drainage system and the massive size of the palace of Knossos make it, even today, the most amazing sight on Crete.
After our visit to Knossos Palace, we are going towards Patsides to visit the Minoan Farm, a place where you have the opportunity to try their products and wander their estate fully planted with
We return to the city for a stroll in the center of Heraklion, accompanied by our Englishspeaking guide. Then, you will enjoy free time in the capital of Crete for shopping in its modern stores, enjoying our coffee or lunch in one of its many restaurants, visiting the Archaeological Museum or just exploring its superb medieval buildings.
10:00 Arrival Knossos Palace
12:00 Departure from Knossos Palace
12:10 Arrival in Patsides – Minoan Farm
15:30 Departure from Heraklion
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels from Heraklion city, Ammoudara and Kokkini Hani till Malia area. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us).
✅ Transport by air-conditioned luxury bus
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Knossos entrance fee (15€ per person / Free for children under 18 years old and a reduced entrance fee for people over 65 years old) – Paid on the spot in cash***
❌ Whispers (2€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal Expenses
Participants over 65 years old must show their ID to the ticketing office of Knossos to get 50% Discount on ticket entrance for Knossos
Children up to 3 years old free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, 50% Discount on tour rate
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Knossos - Guided tour around the impressive Minoan Palace
- The newly renovated Archaeological Museum
- Heraklion town center