Kefalonia Venetian Cruise
Available soon on every Monday !!
Duration: 6 hours approximately Starting at 9:45 am / Ending 16:00
A sailing Cruise in Kefalonia not to be missed!!
Gently cruise up the east coast of Kefalonia, making a stop off the coast of our sister island of Ithaka at the beautiful bay of Polis. Stop for swimming and sunbathing directly over the ancient sunken city of Ierusalim which dates back to the 2nd century. Continue cruising across the channel to reach the old Venetian town of Fiskardo in Kefalonia for lunch at the many old mansions, spot the rich and famous onboard their luxury cruisers or coffee along the quayside.
After transferring by coach to the port of Agia Efimia we will board our cruise boat for the day, departing at approximately 09.45. Just over an hour’s sail will see us arriving into the port of Polis on the island of Ithaka. Here, the boat will drop its anchor for an hour and people can swim to the shore to sunbathe on the beach or simply swim in the sea. This is the site of the sunken city of Ierusalim, a thriving town which was built onto the slopes of Pillicata during the second century AD. After strong earthquakes in 987 AD, causing landslides the city sank into the sea, where it has remained ever since. Nowadays, the old town is covered by sand and silt but the roofs and walls of the houses remained visible until a few decades ago. Leaving here, half an hour’s sail will bring us to the exclusive resort and stunning harbour of Fiskardo, at the Northern tip of Kefalonia.
The boat will dock here allowing plenty of free time to explore the town, to visit the recently excavated Roman cemetery, to stroll round the graphic little streets with traditional Greek architecture, shop for souvenirs, and enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of the many old Venetian mansions which line the quayside. Fiskardo is the playground of the rich and famous, many luxury cruisers moor here during high season. We will stay for approximately 2 hours.
Once back on the boat we will enjoy a relaxing cruise back down the east coast of Kefalonia taking us back to Agia Efimia at approximately 16.00 where the coaches will be waiting to return everyone to their resorts.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Round trip boat tickets to Zakynthos
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Meals & Drinks
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit, Beach Towel, Comfortable shoes, cameras for photos!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- Changes in the order of itinerary are at the Guide’s discretion.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- Rotation could be changed at the discretion of the Captain. Due to Port Police regulations it is not possible to transfer non- swimmers to the shore by small boats at any swim stops.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Kefalonia Venetian Cruise