Every Friday from May till October
Duration 5 hours approximately / Starting time 08:10 pm – Ending time 13:00 am
A lover of outdoor activities? And that’s why we have the best choice for you!
Starting from the deserted settlement, Astrakoi with its gorge that ends at the river Karteros. Well hidden is the Ancient Sanctuary of the Tertiary Athena, the mythical Fairy Cave and the ancient aqueduct of Astrakoi, which historically fed part of the city of Heraklion. Hiking inside the gorge and exploring its hidden treasures!
Next stop is Archanes. The village of Archanes, awarded by the European Union for its exceptional beauty. Time for a tour of its picturesque alleys and for a coffee in the village square.
Then we will visit exclusively at its shooting range. Fans of the sport have the opportunity to test their skills!
Stop in the gorge of Astrakoi – Neraidospilios
- Hiking in the gorge
- Exploration in nature
Stop in the village of Archanes
- Free time for walking or coffee
- Free time for shooting / 1 gun magazine to shoot for free
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Heraklion, Ammoudara, Gouves, Kokkini Hani, Hersonissos, Analipsis, Anissaras, Stalida, Malia, Sissi). If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
❌ Baby Seat (+20€) – Upon request
Children up to 1 year old free of charge and sitting on parents’ lap
Children from 2 to 11 years old pay adults price, 60€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com