Every Wednesday from May till October
Duration 9 hours approximately / Starting time 07:50 am – Ending time 17:00 pm
Unique route that combines mountain and sea. Crossing mountainous areas and villages of the island we will end up in Southern Crete with its deep blue beaches.
Our first stop is the picturesque village of Smari in a traditional cheese factory. We will learn all about the process of making cheese and we will try it. Next stop is the village of Skinias for coffee in the traditional cafes and then a visit to Skinofarago gorge. A gorge with rich flora and fauna which is crossed by the longest river in Crete, Anapodaris.
Next stop the sea with arrival at Kastri beach on the south side of the island. Two-hour stop for swimming on the stunning beach and to enjoy your lunch in the local taverns. Moments of relaxation in the quiet and hospitable Kastri before your return to the hotel.
Stop at the traditional village of Smari (Mini Off Road)
- Visit the local cheese factory (treat traditional products & raki)
- Walk in the alleys of the village
Stop in the traditional village of Skinias
- Optional coffee in one of the cafes or walk in the alleys of the vilalge
Crossing the gorge of Skinofarago (Off Road)
- Panoramic view of Messara plain and Libyan sea
- Photos in the imposing gorge
- Herbs collection
- Passing by Anapodaris river
Stop at Listis beach
Stop in Kastri
- Free time about 2 hours (optional food in one of the taverns of the village or swimming)
Stop in the panorama of the Libyan sea
- Panoramic view of the Libyan sea
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Heraklion, Ammoudara, Gouves, Kokkini Hani, Hersonissos, Analipsis, Anissaras, Stalida, Malia, Sissi). If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Civil liability insurance
❌ Baby Seat (+20€) – upon request
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
Children up to 1 year old free of charge and sitting on parents’ lap
Children from 2 to 11 years old pay 40€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org