Heraklion Half Day mini Cruise to Dia Island
Duration 4 hours and 30 minutes
Morning Option : 10:00 – 14:30
Afternoon Option: 15:00 – 19:30
Upon arrival customers are guided to the boat where the captain welcomes them on board and offers a welcome drink (coffee or juice). As soon as the customers are settled the captain does the safety briefing (life jackets etc.) and then we set sail for Dia in the Saint George’s bay. The one way trip usually takes 45 to 60 minutes depending on the weather. During the trip, we introduce the customers to the mythology of Dia and also to some sailing tips.
When we reach Saint George’s bay we lay anchor and there is time for swimming,snorkeling (with snorkeling equipment provided by us), sunbathing and fishing. All activities are guided by the captain or the assistant. In addition, we provide snacks, salad and dessert with fruits. Customers can also choose from a variety of drinks and beverages like red or white wine, juice, coke. All drinks are included in the price. Αround 13.30 we set the sail to go back to Heraklion port.
✔️ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Fodele, Ligaria Amoudara, Malia, Hersonissos, Anissaras, Analipsi, Gouves, Kokkini Hani, Heraklion Port is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✔️ Sailing trip with 44 feet sailing boat
✔️ Captain and assistant
✔️ Light Snacks (light snacks, salad, dessert with fruits and drinks)
✔️ Snorkeling Equipment
✔️ Fishing Equipment
✔️ Small inflatable boat for reaching the beach in Saint George Bay
❌ Negative Rapid test is obligatory according to the latest official announcements (10.00€ per person on the spot or please check if your hotel provides rapid tests)
❌ Gratuites (Optional)
❌ Personal Expenses
❌ Any other services not specified in inclusion
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit and a Beach Towel.
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Mandatory rapid test (available on the spot with extra cost – please check if your hotel provides rapid tests)
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Heraklion Half Day Dia Cruise to Dia Island
Why to choose this package!
- Only an hour sail gets you to an amazing place where you can be part of the deep blue
- Share an unforgettable experience with your beloved ones
- Relax, swim in the crystal clear waters of Dia island, snorkel or fish with the guidance of our professionals
- Relish the freshly prepared and tasteful lunch on the sea