Every Thursday from June until October
From Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Gournes, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Karteros, Kokkini Hani, Malia, Sissi, Stalis
Duration 8 hours approximately // Starting time 08:00 am – Ending time 17:45 pm
Stay in Olive Oil Park 30 minutes / Kritsa approximately 1 ½ hour / Stay in Myrtos Beach 2 ½ hours
We start our trip with a visit to an olive oil park where you can experience first-hand the standardization of extra virgin olive oil, table olives and olive paste. Here you will be able to taste the authentic Greek product, which is famous worldwide for its great taste and its nutritional value, as well as, other authentic Cretan products like “raki” and honey.
Later, we visit one of the oldest villages on Crete, which even today retains elements of Venetian architecture, the village of Kritsa. Here, you will have about an hour and a half of free time to stroll around its narrow streets. There you will find a lot of little souvenir shops, picturesque paths, Greek coffee shops, many old chapels, museums and try not to miss the traditional weavings manufactured with looms exclusively made by hand.
Then, we head towards Myrtos Beach, 13km west of Ierapetra, at the output of a wide valley filled with greenhouses and citrus groves. You will have plenty of free time to enjoy swimming and sunbathing at the nice beach of Myrtos, with the coarse gray sand that doesn’t stick to your body. The beach is very spacious, isolated with crystal clear water. Moreover, Myrtos has a lot of taverns where you can enjoy traditional Greek food. After 2 and half hours in Myrtos, the day will end and we will make our way back to your hotels.
10:15 Olive Oil Tour & tasting
11:15 Arrival at Kritsa – Free time
12:45 Departure from Kritsa
13:45 Arrival in Myrtos – Free time
16:15 Departure from Myrtos
18:00 Arrival in Heraklion
The timing of the program is approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Gournes, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Karteros, Kokkini Hani, Malia, Sissi, Stalis is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned luxury bus
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com