Every Monday and Friday from April till October
Departure 08:45 am – Returning 14:00 pm approximately
Leave Athens and drive South West until we reach the Corinth Canal which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (short stop).
Drive on and visit the ancient town of Corinth where St. Paul lived and preached for two years.
The remains of the City, which include the Agora (market place) and Apollo’s Temple (6th century B.C.) clearly show how rich and important Corinth was in Ancient Times.
A short stop at the Site of the Ancient Port of Cehries, where St. Paul disembarked, will conclude the visit.
Return to Athens in time for lunch.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
✅ Professional Guide
✅ Free Wi-Fi on the coach
✅ Entrance ticket to Ancient Corinth archaeological site and museum
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 38€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Scenic coastal drive to the Corinth Canal
- Visit the archaeological site of ancient Corinth
- Short stop at Cehries
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels in Athens
- Visit the renovated Museum of Ancient Corinth