Every Saturday from May 27th till October
Duration 5 hours
Falasarna Beach is located in the western part of Cape Gramvousa. At the northern end of the beach there are the ruins of the ancient Grecoroman city of Falassarna. Falasarna bay is one of the most famous beaches in Greece, which has been awarded as the best beach of Crete and one of the 10 best beaches in Europe in the past. Falassarna spans a huge area and consists of five consecutive beaches, with the two most central being the most favorite. The main beach of Falasarna is called Pacheia Ammos . It is an exotic beach with a length of 1 breathtaking km and a
width of 150m. This idyllic stretch of coastline offers visitors endless opportunities for relaxation, adventure, and exploration. With its crystal-clear water and white sandy beaches, Falassarna is the perfect place to unwind and relax. Since the beach faces West, Falasarna is famous for its majestic sunset, which is considered the best in all Crete because of its unhindered horizon view, as visitors literally watch the sun dive in the sea.
17:15 Arrival at Falasarna Beach
20:30 Departure from Falasarna Beach
21:00-21:45 Arrival at your hotel
The timing of the program is approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions
✅ Pick-up and drop-off service (Pick up mainly from hotels at Agia Marina, Agioi Apostoloi, Chania city center, Gerani, Halepa area Kalamaki, Kolimbari, Maleme, Platanias, Stalos, Tavronitis is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Air-Conditioned Luxury Bus
✅ Umbrellas & Sunbeds
✅ Full Liability Insurance
❌ Personal expenses
Children up to 4 years old, free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 5 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- One of the most beautiful beaches in Greece
- Swim in incredible crystal-clear water
- Watch the amazing sunset
- Have fun and choose between a variety of water sports (at extra cost)
- Relax by the beach with a refreshing cocktail in hand