Daily from May till October
Duration 4 hours approximately
Enjoy the Tinos sunset tour and your afternoon walk at the villages of “Exo Meria”.
Embarkation on the Mini Bus at the bus stop in front of the old port of Tinos.
Our frst stop will be at Pirgos Village. You will explore the village while walking through the narrow paths and you will taste the famous “Galaktompoureko” a traditional sweet in the central square of the village under the famous plane tree, which has been there for ages!
The second stop will be at Isternia village. You can lose your self in one of the most traditional villages of the island. You can enjoy a cocktail in one of the two bars of the village with panoramic view of the Aegean sea. When leaving Isterina village you will enjoy a beautiful sunset and take pictures for 15 minutes.
The tour will end by returning back in Tinos town with mini bus
✅ English speaking local driver
✅ Transfers from and to the starting and finish points with air-condition vehicle
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Pick-up and Drop-off sevice
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
Children up to 2 years old, free of charge
Children from 3 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Taste the famous “Galaktompoureko”
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the Aegean sea
- Explore the villages of Exo Meria