Daily from April till October
Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from November till March
Duration Full Day / Departure 08:45 am – Returning 19:00 pm
Immerse yourself in the myths and monuments of classical Greece on this full-day tour of Delphi from Athens. Explore the UNESCO-listed archeological site of Delphi with an expert guide and learn how the city was considered the ‘Center of the World’ in ancient Greece.
Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus -Levadia and Arachova (short stop on the way back).
Arrive at Delphi, the center of the ancient world – the “Omphalos” (Navel of Earth) – whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo, the most famous oracle of the ancient world.
Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing masterpieces of the ancient Greek sculpture such as the bronze Charioteer, the famous athlete Aghias and the Sphinx.
Lunch in the modern village of Delphi, and return back to Athens by the same route.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Lunch (Adults 14.00€ / Children 7.00€) – Please inform us if you would like to add Lunch in your booking
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 54.00€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Visit the Delphi archaeological site, a Unesco World Heritage site
- See incredible monument from ancient Greece like the Temple of Apollo
- Explore Delphi Archaeological Museum
- Stop in the pretty towns of Arachova and Levadia on the journey back to Athens