Every Monday from May till October
From Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Fodele, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Kokkini Hani, Malia
Delve into the beauty of the second most visited gorge on the island, Imbros Gorge. Easier to walk than the renowned Samaria gorge, Imbros is equally captivating with its several narrow stony passages, the steep slopes and cliffs around, the shady trees that protect you from the scorching sun and the wild vegetation. The route is mostly descending but never steep and it takes only about two hours to walk, which it makes it ideal for families with children.
At the end of your walk, find yourself at one of the most stunning beaches in Crete, Fragokastello. Discover the impressive Venetian castle of Fragokastello on golden shores with its own unique history, closely related to the legend of Drosoulites. Sit back and relax on the beach, enjoying breathtaking views of lofty mountains, wide plains, and the surrounding deep blue sea. Refresh yourself floating in shallow turquoise waters. After swimming, enjoy a delicious meal in one of the nearby taverns before heading back to your bus with unforgettable memories.
11:00 Stop in Skaleta for breakfast & WC
12:00 Arrival at the gorge of Imbros
14:00 Departure for Sfakia
18:30 Departure by bus back to the hotels, small stop in between
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels in Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Kokkini Hani, Malia). If pick up from your hotel is not possible, you will be picked up from the closest pick up point.
✅ Transport by air-conditioned coach
✅ Hiking Escort
❌ Entrance fee to the Gorge ( 2.50€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal expenses
Children from 4 till 12 years old, 50% discount on tour rate
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The following are prohibited inside the gorge: radios, singing, excessive noise, disposal of rubbish in places other than those provided, smoking anywhere other than the rest points, consumption of alcohol.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Hike at the 2nd Largest Gorge in Crete (9km)
- Very nice for Hikers, even beginners!
- Swim in the Refreshing Cool Waters of Southern Cretan Villages in the end