Every Monday & Thursday from May 1st till October 15th
Duration 8 hours / Starting time 09:00 am – Ending time 17:00 pm
A unique visit and guiding to the world-famous archeological site “Asklepion”, of the father of medicine “Hippocrates” after a short visit to the capital of the island, Kos town. A discovery to the island beauties by bus with experienced local official guide. Visit to picturesque villages, such as Zia and Kefalos. Old windmill and traditional house will be there for you to visit at the village of Antimachia. All the hidden charms of the island will be there for you, to discover by bus with our Local official guide, for a memorable holiday.
08:00 – 09:15 Pick up from hotels
09:15 – 10:15 Visit “KOS TOWN”
10:30 – 11:50 Visit “ASKLIPION”
12:10– 12:50 Visit Wine Factory
13:00-14:15 Visit village Zia free tome for exploration of lunch
14:30 – 15:00 Visit village “Antimachia” visit to the windmill
15:15 – 15:30 Visit Honey Factory
15:50-16:30 Passing thought village “Kefalos” panoramic tour and photo
16:30 – 17:30 Passing through village “Mastichari” and return back to hotels
✅ English speaking guide
✅ All tranportation by fully air conditioned bus
✅ Entrace fee for wine factory
❌ Lunch, Drinks & personal expenses
❌ Entrance fee 8€ for Asklepion – Paid on the spo in cash
❌ Entrance fee 3€ for Tradintional house or Windmill and house – Paid on the spo in cash
Children up to 1 years old, free of chargeand travelling on parents’ lap.
Children from 2 to 11 years old pay 22,50€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In case participation for each bus route is less than 20 pax, then all will join in one bus route.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com