Daily from March 1st till November 30th
Duration 3 hours
Daytime 12:00 pm – 15:00 pm / Evening 18:00 pm – 21:00 pm
The guests will be picked-up with the Mykonian Spiti’s vehicles from a specific location and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti where they will be wholeheartedly welcomed into the dining room of a beautiful traditional Mykonian House, by cult sommelier Mr. Stathis Pasoglou.
Once the course begins they will have the opportunity to taste 6 different prestigious wine labels, from representative regions of Greece, and will be initiated to the dynamics of Greek wine varieties, through the tasting stages. The wine tasting is accompanied by a snack of local products, followed by a traditional snack
After concluding this experience, guests can write their dedications in Mr.Stathis’ guestbook and at this time your escort will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel or a drop off at the location of your choice.
✅ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels or the closest pick-up point***
✅ Tasting of 6 wine varieties at the Mykonian Spiti or 4 wine varieties at the Mykonian Farm
✅ Traditional snack
***An additional transfer fee (10€ per person) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia – Paid on the spot in cash.
❌ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia (10€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- Adults Only! Children are not allowed
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given meeting point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.orgDon’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information!