Trip from Mykonos to Delos
Duration 4 Hours
Uncover the archaeological drama of Delos on a half-day tour from Mykonos.
With a local guide, you’ll cruise over the sea to the UNESCO-listed sacred island, and explore its main excavation site on a walking tour. Hear about the island in the days of Ancient Greece, and admire highlights of the excavations including the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Archeological Museum of Delos and more. An upgrade is also available to include hotel pickup from Mykonos hotels.
the meeting point is the Old Port of Mykonos City (Diliana-see attached map) at 09:30am. Please locate the ticket counter office in order to show your voucher and embark into the boat. The boat for Delos departs at 10:00am
✅ Local guide
✅ All Taxes
✅ Entrance fees to archaeological place
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Hotel pickup drop-off – transfer to the meeting point can be provided at extra charge
Children up to 2 years old, pay 8.00€
Children from 3 up to 12 years old, pay 38.00€
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Mykonos Panoramic Island Tour
Why to choose this package!
- Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece
- Discover the sacred island of Delos
- Walk down the Terrace of the Lions
- Discover the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis
- Climb Mount Kynthos