Day trip to Andros Island from Athens
Available Every Day from January till December
Duration One Day / Starting at 05:30 am – Ending at 18:00 pm approximately
Get ready for an unforgettable day trip from Athens to Andros island. Admire the beauty of one of the most beautiful capitals in the Cyclades, filled with holy monasteries and captivating architectural gems. Cherish the sparkling waterfalls, refreshing springs, and beautiful sights that are difficult to put into words.
Get set for a one-of-a-kind day trip from Athens to Andros island and immerse yourself in the incomparable island, situated in the Cyclades archipelago. Admire ‘Paleopolis’ to enhance your knowledge of the ancient Greek and Roman history of Andros island, and capture photos of the marvelous Menites springs and the walnut forest. Be prepared to experience a magic there that excites adults and children alike.
Satisfy your inner adventurer on a hike to the Pithara waterfalls in Apikia, one of the most wondrous locations in the Cyclades, featuring bedazzling scenery. Move on to the monastery of St. Irene and learn interesting information about the island’s history and culture thanks to the numerous artifacts on display. Finish your day trip from Athens to Andros island by wandering around the lovely alleys of Chora and come across magnificent monuments such as the Unknown Sailor’s statue.
Start the Day Trip from Athens to Andros Island: Meet the leader and begin your journey to Andros island.
Learn the Ancient History of Paleopolis: Explore Paleopolis and find out more about the ancient Greek & Roman history of Andros island.
Hit the Trail and Discover the Secrets of Nature: Visit the gorgeous Menites spring, walnut forest, and come across the impeccable Pithara waterfalls.
Engage in a Spiritual Experience: Discover the monastery of Aghia Eirini and learn new things about the importance of religion on Andros.
Visit Chora: The Final Stop of the Tour: Follow your guide and see magnificent monuments and get some free time to explore the island before you return to Athens.
✔️ English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
✔️ Wi-Fi on board
✔️ Taxes and services fee
✔️ Round trip ferry tickets
❌ Hotel pick-up (upon request)
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Personal travel insurance (upon request)
❌ Breakfast or lunch
⛔ Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received within five days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person
Cancellations received within two days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment
⚠️ Important Notes
- Meeting point at Klitomidous 18, Kalithea
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Day trip to Andros Island from Athens
Why to choose this package!
- Learn interesting facts about the old capital of Andros and delve deeper into the history that shaped the area, all the while taking gorgeous photos at the same time
- Get captivated by the Menites springs, the walnut forest, and the fantastic Pithara waterfalls, the perfect naturalist experience
- Dive into the local culture and religion during your day trip from Athens to Andros island, with the assistance of a licensed theologist
- Wander around the picture-perfect alleys of ‘Chora’ and experience what the life of a local is like on Andros island, an adventure you won’t find anywhere else
- Get the chance to capture magnificent photos on your day trip from Athens to Andros island, and receive a polaroid photo as a gift to keep your precious memories forever