Chrissi island Tour – Departure from Heraklion
Available Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday!!
Duration 13 hours approximately / Boat trip 2 hours approximately / Stay on Chrissi island 4 hours approximately
Our adventure starts in the beautiful city of Ierapetra, which is located on the southern coast of the island. From here a (one hour) boat trip takes us to the secluded island of Chrissi.
Due to its unparallel beauty and its unique ecosystem, it is under the protection of Natura 2000 Networking Programme, as a wildlife refuge and an “area of intense natural beauty”.
The pristine beaches the myriads of shell fossils on volcanic rocks – remnants of the time that the island was sunk in the sea. Famous for the cedar forest, the crystal clear waters and the fine sandy beaches, the island of Chrissi gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sun and the sea.
So if you wish to get away from the hustle and bustle of the civilization, even for a single day, come to Chrissi with us!
11:00 Arrival at Ierapetra
11:15 Departure with Boat
12:15 Arrival at Chrissi Island – Free Time
16:30 Departure from Chrissi to Ierapetra
17:30 Arrival at Ierapetra – back to the hotels
20:15 Arrival Heraklion
The timing of the program will be approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions
✔️ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Heraklion city center, Amoudara, Malia, Hersonissos, Anissaras, Analipsi, Gouves, Kokkini Hani is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✔️ Transport by air-conditioned luxury bus
✔️ Professional Guide
❌ Lunch (Optional – 6.00€ per person) – Let us know if you would like to add Lunch in your booking – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Boat ticket (16.00€ per person / Children from 4 up to 12 years old pay half boat ticket 8.00€) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Chrissi municipality fee (1.00€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal Expenses
Remember to bring ‼️ Sun Cream (a lot!), Sunglasses and Hat, Long-Sleeved Shirt for Sensitive skin, Swim Suit and a Beach Towel.
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, 50% discount on tour rate
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Chrissi Tour – Departure from Heraklion
Why to choose this package!
- Libyan sea - dolphin spotting
- The unique ''Lebanon'' cedar tree forest on Chrissi Island
- ''Golden Beach'' - the fossilized shell beach with the white sand and the crystal clear water