Daily from May till October
Duration 5 hours
Morning Option: 09:00 – 14:00
Afternoon Option: 14:00 – 19:00
Snorkeling is a popular recreational activity, particularly in Chania as the waters are warm and clear making this activity really enjoyable for the entire family. The primary appeal is to observe the marine life in its natural environment and enjoy the tranquility of the setting. It is suitable for all age groups as snorkeling requires no special training, only the ability to swim and be able to breathe through a snorkel.
As with our certified divers and course students you will be transferred from your pick up point to the dive center arriving around 9.30. After completing the required paperwork you will be given your equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, shorty wetsuit), you will have a briefing with your guide who will explain the snorkeling sites, where they are and what you might see. The guide will demonstrate how to use all the equipment. Next step is getting into one of our fast boats (RHIB’s) for a 20-25 minute trip to the first snorkeling site. In between sites, you will have a light snack at Taverna, located in a small fishing village. The guide will accompany you at both sites. When you return to the dive center you will be transferred back to your pick up point.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Pick up mainly from hotels at Kolimbari, Tavronitis, Maleme, Gerani, Platanias, Agia Marina, Stalos, Kalamaki, Agioi Apostoloi, Chania Town, Halepa is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us).
✅ Full Equipment
✅ Full Insurance
✅ Short Theory Session on equipment & basic techniques
✅ 2 Snorkeling Sites with a Guide
✅ Light Snack at a Local Tavern by a fishing harbor
❌ Personal expenses
❌ Gratuites (optional)
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Get a closer look at the amazing colorful world under the crystal-clear waters of the Cretan Sea
- Experience the silence and the tranquility under the surface of the sea
- A lifetime experience