Electric Bike Tour by Night – Athens
January, February, March & October: 17:00 pm
April, May, June, July, August & September: 20:00 pm
Duration 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Almost an entirely different city by night, why not explore Athens in the cool night air, away from the heat and see things in an entirely different light. With our smooth and effortless electric bikes, you can set-off in the late evening and re-discover the city, moving through the ambient Plaka, Athens Old Town and various landmarks, including the Acropolis of Athens. With an intimate group of no more than 11 participants, you’ll carve a path to explore the other side of the Greek capital, learning interesting history from your guide under the night sky. With the ambience of the night beginning to take over, the lighting of the monuments and the cooler evening air being especially welcome during summer, this after sunset tour is a great choice for those who want to avoid the crowds and see Athens differently. Lasting 2 ½ hours, the eBike makes sure we reach all the highlights in good time and can enjoy the beautifully lit city.
- Ascending the Hill of Nymphs – a key viewpoint of Athens, with exceptional view of the Acropolis and Saint George Lycabettus Hill.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian’s Arch
- Greek parliament for the Evzones
- Panathenaic Stadium – home of the first Olympic games in 1896
- 360 degree views from Saint George Lycabettus, including the Acropolis & Parthenon
- The Plaka – the area surrounding the Acropolis, widely known for small quality shops and restaurants, offering examples of local architecture.
- Ancient and Roman Agora
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Stoa of Attalos
✅ Bottled water
✅ Sweat treat, Souvlaki, Soft drink or beer
✅ Intercom connection with the tour guide
✅ GPS Guided tour guidance in 12 languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German, Portuguese, Russian, Greek & Chinese included)
❌ Bike trailer or child seat, if required (at extra price):
- Children seats for children up to 2 years old – Available on request (15.00€) – Mandatory supplement
- Children trailers for children from 3 to 5 years old – Available on request (25.00€)
❌ Big Collection of Accessories, if required (optional at extra price):
- Children Tag-Along bikes for children from 6 to 11 years old – Available on request (20.00€)
- Action GoPro Type Camera – Available on request (20.00€)
❌ Personal expenses
Children under 2 years old, free of charge but with mandatory baby seat accessory with a supplement charge (15.00€)
Children from 2 up to 11 years old pay 25.00€
Children from 12 up to 17 years old pay 50.00€
For bookings with 16+ participants special discount applies. Please contact us!
⛔ Cancellation Policy
For cancellations up to 7 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations between 6 to 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
⚠️ Important Notes
- Starting and ending at Iraklidon 5 Str, & Agiou Pavlou – Pedestrian Area, close to the Thiseio train station.
- 2-11 people per tour leader.
- Approximately 10km in distance.
- Cancellation of a refund will only be cancelled in case of extreme weather events.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Electric Bike Tour by Night – Athens