Andros – Snorkeling
Available Daily from May till October
Duration 2 hours and 30 minutes – Starting at 09:50 am / Afternoon trip upon availability
Get ready to explore the island of Andros with a remarkable Andros snorkeling boat tour. Access the most secluded parts of Andros from a boat. Admire the marvelous beauty, aquamarine waters, and one-of-a-kind landscapes in Andros. Jump in the water with your snorkeling equipment to explore what lies beneath the sea surface.
Begin your Andros Snorkeling boat tour from the villages of Batsi or Gavrio where you’ll meet your tour leader. Be prepared to see the edge of Andros. Catch a glimpse of Giaros, where the military dictatorship from 1967 – 1974 had its prison. Continue your journey and get closer to Batsi and Aprovato from the comfort of your boat and come across the beautiful island of Tzia.
Revel in the beauty of two or three beaches, and use your snorkeling equipment found on board to dive in the water to uncover its secrets. Feel the refreshing breeze on your face and get enchanted by the ambiance of the Aegean sea. Indulge in fresh snacks and beverages on board and have the time of your life before the end of your Andros snorkeling boat tour.
Start your Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour: Meet your captain and set sail to the best parts around Andros.
Learn Interesting Historical Facts: Find out about historical happenings on different areas of the island, such as the military dictatorship.
Jump in the Aegean Waters: Spend some time on remote beaches and explore the perfect blue waters with your snorkeling equipment.
End your Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour: Enjoy some snacks and fresh fruit on board and return to your starting point, feeling refreshed with your new experiences.
✔️ Pick-up and drop-off service from Batsi or Gavrio
✔️ English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
✔️ Free Wi-Fi on board
✔️ Snorkeling equipment on board (upon request)
✔️ Free map and bottle of water
✔️ Snacks & Beverages (juice, refreshments, sandwich and fruits)
✔️ Taxes and services fee
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Personal travel insurance (upon request)
⛔ Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received within five days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person
Cancellations received within two days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment
⚠️ Important Notes
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- Visit 2-3 beaches, weather permitting
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering and pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire is required, filled by all the participants. Please download it here and have it filled before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
- Checking body temperature is implemented to all passengers upon their check-in. In cases of fever over 37.8 οC embarkation is not allowed.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Andros – Snorkeling
Why to choose this package!
- Board on the boat and admire the wild beauty of Andros and take special note of its unique morphology
- Explore secluded locations and beaches during your Andros snorkeling boat tour and immerse yourself in their gorgeous scenery
- Capture beautiful photos along the way and receive a polaroid photograph at the end of the Andros snorkeling boat tour to remember your wonderful experience
- Save time and effort, and discover the secret spots of Andros that our licensed tour guide shares with you