Andros Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Duration 8 hours – Starting at 09:50 am
Get set for an unforgettable Andros sightseeing tour and see what the beautiful island has to offer. Discover places that will make you have the time of your life; from beautiful cities and natural wonders to holy monasteries and undisclosed locations. Expect to see the island from a local’s perspective and perceive the island’s majesty in the best way possible.
Start your fascinating tour from Batsi and have a stop in Paleopolis, the first capital of Andros. Learn everything you need to know about the ancient Greek and Roman history of the island and capture magnificent photos with your family and friends. Pay a visit to the fascinating Menites spring and uncover the secrets of the Walnut forest, an experience that you will never forget. Get ready to experience a magic trick that will spice up your Andros full-day sightseeing tour. Come across the lovely villages of Menites, Strabouries, and Ipsilou, and embark on a hiking trip to the Pythara waterfalls, one of the Cyclades’ most incredible natural wonders.
Find out more about the history of religion on Andros while exploring the monastery of St. Irene, and get an eyeful of various artifacts displayed in the small museum there. Unleash your inner adventurer on your Andros full-day sightseeing tour by visiting the marvelous Faros cave, located in the heart of the island. Wander around the picturesque alleys of Chora and see many different monuments that will surprise you with their perfect architecture before you head to Korthi, one of the most beautiful and secret locations in Andros.
Start your tour from Batsi: Admire the beauty of Paleopolis and visit the refreshing Menites springs, along with the walnut forest, to feel closer to nature.
Hike along the lovely terrain of Andros: Come across the captivating Pythara waterfalls and discover the fascinating artifacts displayed in the monastery of St. Irene.
Experience the majesty of Faros cave: Step inside the Faros cave and feel what it’s like being in a natural wonder that has been around for ages.
Finish your Andros full-day sightseeing tour in Korthi: Head to Chora, walk around its beautiful streets and end your tour in Korthi, one of the best-kept secrets of Andros.
✔️ Pick-up and drop-off service from Batsi
✔️ English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
✔️ Wi-Fi on board
✔️ Taxes and services fee
❌ Museum tickets (in case participants would like to visit: Archaeological Museum of Paleopolis, Archaeological Museum of Andros, Museum of Contemporary Art)
❌ Gratuities (optional)
❌ Personal travel insurance (upon request)
❌ Breakfast or lunch
⛔ Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received within five days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person
Cancellations received within two days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment
⚠️ Important Notes
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures applicable for Season 2021:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Andros Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Why to choose this package!
- Acquire useful information about the old capital of Andros, Paleopolis, and explore the beautiful town like a local with many photo opportunities along the way.
- Visit the picturesque town of Chora and the traditional village of Korthi during your Andros full-day sightseeing tour
- Catch a glimpse of the Menites springs, walk through the walnut forest, and admire the Pythara waterfalls, which are among the best attractions of Andros
- Join an Andros full-day sightseeing tour and learn about the island’s culture and religion; visit a monastery or the spectacular Faros Cave
- Capture incredible photos around Andros and receive a polaroid photo as a gift to remember Andros and its secret locations that only a few get to discover