Every Sunday from May till October
From Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Gouves, Heraklion city center, Kokkini Hani, Malia
Duration approximately 8 hours / Stay in Olive Oil Park 30 minutes / Stay in Agios Nikolaos 1 hour / Stay in Plaka 3 hours (Spinalonga 1 hour) / Stay in Elounda 1 hour
We start our trip with a visit to an olive oil park where you can experience first-hand the standardization of extra virgin olive oil, table olives and olive paste. Here you will be able to taste the authentic Greek product, which is famous worldwide for its great taste and its nutritional value, as well as, other authentic Cretan products like “raki” and honey.
After our first stop, we reach the capital town of Lasithi, Agios Nikolaos. You can discover the pretty city on your own, stroll through the shops or relax in one of the countless cafes next to the picturesque bottomless lake of Voulismeni.
We continue our journey to Plaka, a small fishing village directly opposite of Spinalonga. Here you will have plenty of free time to enjoy lunch or a refreshing swimming. Moreover, from there you can take a 15-minute boat ride that takes you to the well-known island of Spinalonga.
The history and the culture of the island of Spinalonga became one with human tragedy in the course of time. It has been an important place throughout history for the ancient Greeks, as natural protection for the city of Olous, for the Saracens as a hiding place for their pirates, for the Venetians as a fortress, for the Turks as a settlement and for a long time the island served as a leper colony.
The last stop of the day is Elounda, a former fishing village but today a famous holiday resort with the most 5-stars hotels in Greece. Take plenty of time to stroll through the picturesque harbor and have a cup of coffee before heading back to your accommodation.
An amazing trip with many destinations that you should definitely not miss!
10:15 Olive oil tour & tasting
11:15 Arrival in Agios Nikolaos
12:15 Departure from Agios Nikolaos
12:45 Arrival in Plaka (optional visit per boat Spinalonga – stay app. 1 hour)
15:45 Departure from Plaka
16:00 Arrival in Elounda
17:00 Departure from Elounda
18:30 Arrival at Heraklion
The timing of the program will be approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions
✅ Pick-up and drop-off service (Pick up mainly from hotels at Heraklion city center, Amoudara, Malia, Hersonissos, Anissaras, Analipsi, Gouves, Kokkini Hani s provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned luxury bus
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Round trip Boat tickets (7€ per person / Children from 4 up to 12 years pay half boat ticket 3,50€) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Spinalonga entrance fee (8€ per person — OPTIONAL) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, 50% discount
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Agios Nikolaos - A picturesque town with a bottomless lake
- Swimming and have lunch at Plaka
- Elounda village - A famous fishing village on the shores of Mirabello
- Spinalonga Island visit the Venetian fortress