Every Wednesday and Saturday from May till October
Duration 3 hours approximately – Starting time 20:00 pm / Ending time 23:30 pm
Welcome to the most beautiful village of Halkidiki!!
Afytos, an amazingly photogenic village, is raised up on the cliffs, overlooking Toroneos gulf and the endless Aegean Sea.
Walk among the charming alleys and admire the traditional buildings made of porolithos (also known as Afitos stone or better Afitian Rock), a special stone that is uniquely used in Afitos. Note that the houses and the shops in Afitos have signs made by that particular stone!!
Besides its tradition and beauty, Afitos is also known for its nightlife!! You can do some shopping at the pretty little tourist shops and then enjoy your drink or your dinner in one of the restaurants or bars, while marveling at the breathtaking view of the endless blue of the Aegean.
19:15 First pick up from hotels
20:00 Arrive to Afytos village
20:00 – 20:30 Orientation tour
20:30 – 23:20 Free time in Afitos
23:20 Meet with the bus at the meeting point
23:30 Depart for hotels
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Kassandra and all hotels in Kalithea (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point).
✅ Transport by air-conditioned luxury bus
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Pick-up and drop-off service from/to Sithonia region +6€ per adult / +3€ per child from 4 to 11 years old
❌ Personal Expenses
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 11 years old, 50% discount
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to 2 days before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org