Every Monday from April till October
Departure 08:45 pm – Returning 19:00 (4th day)
Explore the glory of ancient Greece and delve into its rich history with this four day adventure tour from Athens.
1st day: Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion. Afternoon free. Overnight. (Dinner)
2nd day: Morning free. Depart around 12:30 for Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner)
3rd day: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight. (Dinner)
4th day: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. A couple of hours free time in Delphi before departing and drive through the village of Arachova, renowned for its colorful rugs and carpets. Return to Athens via Levadia and Thebes. Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned coach
✅ 3 overnights accommodation as per schedule
✅ Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
✅ Professional Guide
❌ Full Board (OPTIONAL +70€ per person) – Please let us know if you would like to add Full Board on your booking
❌ Personal Expenses
❌ Hotel city Tax (4€ per room and per overnight for 5* hotels // 3€ per room and per overnight for 4* hotels // 1.50€ per room and per overnight for 3* hotels) – payable by the guests prior to their check-out
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 330€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Four days classical Greece tour including Unesco's world heritage sites
- Visit Ancient Olympia and view highlights such as the Temple of Zeus and the stadium
- Stroll through Delphi site & museum, also known as the 'navel of the world'
- Short stop at the strategically Corinth Canal