Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from April till October
Duration 3 Days / Departure: 08:45 – Returning: 19:00 (3rd Day)
1st day: Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi and visit the Sanctuary of Apollo, the most famous oracle of the ancient world (the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo, the theater) and the Museum. Afternoon free. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at Delphi.
2nd day: Morning free. Leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece and the town of Lamia to Kalambaka. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight.
3rd day: Visit Meteora, particularly impressive scenery, ageless Monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, stand suspended between earth and sky, on top of granite rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida’s Monument), arrive in Athens early in the evening.
N.B. For the Monasteries, ladies are kindly requested to wear a skirt and gentlemen long trousers.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
✅ Professional Guide
✅ Two overnights accommodation as per schedule
✅ Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
✅ Free Wi-Fi in the coach
❌ Personal Expenses
❌ Hotel city Tax (4€ per room and per overnight for 5* hotels // 3€ per room and per overnight for 4* hotels // 1.50€ per room and per overnight for 3* hotels) – payable by the guests prior to their check-out
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 200€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums
- In our office, Aretousas 38 street, Heraklion, Crete
- Directly upon booking from our webiste with your debit/credit card
- Payment link sent by us with your debit/credit card easily and safely
Payment of reservations up to one day before the tour.
Upon reservation you will receive from us in a separate e-mail your voucher with specific pick-up information (please check your spam folder as well). Please be aware that you will have to bring the voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us from Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at 0030 2810 335227 or send us a mail at email@example.com
Why to choose this package!
- Visit two stunning Greek Unesco World Heritage sites in one tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of ancient Delphi on the slopes of Mt. Parnassus
- View the temple of Apollo and hear about its legendary oracle
- Explore two of Meteora's spectacular rock-top monasteries and learn about their history
- Stay one night in Delphi and one in Kalambaka, with two breakfasts and two dinners included