Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from April till October
Duration 3 Days / Departure: 08:45 – Returning: 19:00 (3rd Day)
1st day: Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi and visit the Sanctuary of Apollo, the most famous oracle of the ancient world (the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo, the theater) and the Museum. Afternoon free. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at Delphi.
2nd day: Morning free. Leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece and the town of Lamia to Kalambaka. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight.
3rd day: Visit Meteora, particularly impressive scenery, ageless Monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, stand suspended between earth and sky, on top of granite rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida’s Monument), arrive in Athens early in the evening.
N.B. For the Monasteries, ladies are kindly requested to wear a skirt and gentlemen long trousers.
✅ Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point. In case you don’t know the closest pickup point, please contact us)
✅ Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
✅ Professional Guide
✅ Two overnights accommodation as per schedule
✅ Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner)
✅ Free Wi-Fi in the coach
❌ Single Room (+29.00€ per overnight)
❌ Personal Expenses
❌ Hotel city Tax (4€ per room and per overnight for 5* hotels // 3€ per room and per overnight for 4* hotels // 1.50€ per room and per overnight for 3* hotels) – payable by the guests prior to their check-out
Children up to 3 years old, free of charge on tour rate and travelling on parents’ lap
Children from 4 to 12 years old, pay 205.00€
For cancellations up to 2 days prior to departure date, no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show, 100% cancellation fees
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Due to existing Covid-19 protocols, please have your copy of vaccination or PCR test
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, mnust hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
Covid – 19 measures:
- Mandatory use of face covering before boarding on bus. Failure to abide by this measure is subject to fines by local authorities.
Upon reservation, our partners will contact you in order to receive your Voucher which includes your pick-up point and time info. Please be aware that you will have to bring the Voucher with you during the trip.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us.
Book now through our website or contact us for more information at +30 2810 335227 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why to choose this package!
- Visit two stunning Greek Unesco World Heritage sites in one tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of ancient Delphi on the slopes of Mt. Parnassus
- View the temple of Apollo and hear about its legendary oracle
- Explore two of Meteora's spectacular rock-top monasteries and learn about their history
- Stay one night in Delphi and one in Kalambaka, with two breakfasts and two dinners included