Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from April till October
Duration 3 Days / Departure: 08:45 – Returning: 19:00 (3rd Day)
1st day: Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi and visit the Sanctuary of Apollo, the most famous oracle of the ancient world (the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo, the theater) and the Museum. Afternoon free. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at Delphi.
2nd day: Morning free. Leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece and the town of Lamia to Kalambaka. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight.
3rd day: Visit Meteora, particularly impressive scenery, ageless Monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, stand suspended between earth and sky, on top of granite rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida’s Monument), arrive in Athens early in the evening.
N.B. For the Monasteries, ladies are kindly requested to wear a skirt and gentlemen long trousers.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums
For clarifications please send us a mail at email@example.com or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm