Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from April till October
Duration 3 Days / Departure: 08:45 – Returning: 19:00 (3rd Day)
Explore the rich history of Classical Greece on a 3-days tour departing from Athens. Led by an expert guide, see UNESCO-listed sites such as the Olympia archaeological site and discover the Delphi Archaeological Museum.
1st day: Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nafplio (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games (dinner).
2nd day: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the ancient Stadium, the spot where the torch of the modern Olympic Games is lit and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia until the magnificent bridge that crosses the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi (dinner and overnight).
3rd day: In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum of Delphi, the most famous oracle of the ancient world. A couple of hours free time in Delphi before departing and drive through the village of Arachova, renowned for its colourful carpets. Return back to Athens via Levadia and Thebes. Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museum.
For clarifications please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm