Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from April till October
Duration 2 Days / Departure 08:45 – Returning 19:00 (2nd Day)
1st day: Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi and visit the Archaeological Site. After the visit depart for Kalambaka, passing through picturesque villages and towns of Central Greece. Dinner and overnight.
2nd day: Visit Meteora and enjoy a unique and most impressive scenery with ageless Monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between sky and earth on top huge rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see across the road the Leonida’s Monument), arrive in Athens early in the evening.
N.B. Visit the Museum in Delphi is not included. For the Monasteries, ladies are kindly requested to wear a skirt and gentlemen long trousers.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children, students aged 5 to 18 years old, must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums
For clarifications please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm