Daily from March 1st till November 30th
Duration 2 ½ hours / Open to public 17:00 pm – 19:30 pm
The adventure starts at 17:00 from your hotel or your desired pick-up location, you will be driven to our traditional farm. We will drive across the center of the island that unites the city (Hora) of Mykonos with the homonym village of Ano Mera, a distance of 7 kilometers. Once we arrive at the village we will pass through the picturesque square. We then continue by walking only 400 meters to the Mykonian Farm where we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will guide us through the territory, recounting the history of the places while showing us how the organic and the animal farming operates.
Later, while sitting and relaxing on a traditional stone built couch sipping raki we will learn the history of the island’s farming, its livestock and its crops. During the storytelling of the Mykonian Traditional farming habits, you will enjoy a farmer’s snack consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, accompanied by the traditional raki.
At approximately 18:40 the (optional) farming tasks will begin, which include:
- Cleaning of the garden/picking of the weeds
- Trimming of the garden and vineyard
- Cleaning, watering and feeding of the animals
- Picking of eggs
- Cutting and savoring products from the vegetable garden
- Free time to play / caress the animals or take pictures with them
The superintendent will provide you with the right tools for the tasks and instruct you as you go along. Those clients who don’t want to get involved with farming tasks can have more free time at their leisure.
Shortly before 20:00, we will take the way back to the hotel. More specifically the program:
||Pick-up from the hotel or port
||Arrival at Ano Mera
||Arrival at the farm
||Welcoming from the farm’s superintendent and tour of the farm
||Treat and snack in the sitting area.
||Optional farm tasks and/or free time
||Departure for the hotel
✅ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels or the closest pick-up point***
✅ Entrance fees to the Farm
✅ The small variety of hors d’oeuvres and raki will be provided with the care of the superintendent
✅ Escorted Farm tour
***An additional transfer fee (10€ per person) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia – Paid on the spot in cash.
❌ Pick-up & drop-off service from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia (10€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Anything that is not specified as included
Children up to 3 years old free of charge
Children 4 – 11 years old 50% discount
For cancellation up to 2 days prior to arrival no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to arrival 100% cancellation fees
Non-show 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings 2 days before departure please contact us in order to check availability!
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity’s voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well)
For clarifications please send us a mail at email@example.com or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm